Sat 14 October - Sat 4 November 2017
Hand Held View
A Curated group exhibition of small works - that can fit in the palm of our hand. As society increasingly views the digital world through a smart phone or tablet, we consider art works that can be viewed in the same way.
Opening Party - Sat 14 October 2 - 6pm
Call For Entries
We are inviting artists from accross the UK, to submit work for this group show..
- Maximum size for each work is A5, or 21 x 15 cm
- Artists can submit up to 3 works
- Any medium is considered including painting, drawing, sculpture, textiles, photography and film (that can be viewed on a phone screen).
- Selected artists will be required to pay a hanging fee of £20 (for up to 3 works) plus 30% commission on any sales.
- Please email images of your work, with details to Zoe Eaton, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for entry is 29th September 2017.
6 - 30 December 2017-
Sale of artworks, crafts, cards, wrapping paper and hand made decorations. Perfect gifts for arty loved ones, or yourself!